środa, 5 października 2011

Don't be afraid of protein synthesis

DNA, mRNA, tRNA, basis, weak hydrogen binding, peptide bonding, transcription, translation, CGA, GTC, AAT, UCG, AUA, ATU, AUUuuuuuuuuaaaaagrrrrrhhhh!!!

This is how my brain reacted when I flicked through the pages of Higher Human Biology textbook when trying to learn something about protein synthesis.
It was very bad thing to react this way. It shut my brain for good for anything that had to do with the subject.
However I have decided not to give up. Tried again in the evening when sitting relaxed in my huge and very comfy armchair and drinking coffee. And... after today's human biology classes I can say that I am a master of ribosome, queen of DNA and king of protein chain! Hahahahhahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!
I am considering to explain the process in my next post so check me out!

Brak komentarzy: